Microsoft Office Home and Business for Mac 2016 - Instant Download for Mac (1 Computer)
I accidentally ordered one for a Mac and I need a Microsoft computer. Can I download the correct one?
Easy to purchase and install
Priced best and easy install process.....
product works as expected
Seamless transaction with known reliable product.
Office 2016 New and Advantageous Features
Like all other editions of the Office 2016 suite, the Microsoft Office 2016 Home and Business is packed with improved real-time collaboration and built-in intelligence tools to enhance your productivity, and a vast array of other new time-saving and easy to use features for flawless performance.
- The default colourful theme - The new colorful background of the ribbon tab provides modern and fresh look, but it can easily be changed to the old white theme or the dark gray, which is designed for people with impaired vision.
- Smart Lookup - Powered by Bing, this feature helps you to instantly and effortlessly deliver web-based information, or to decipher unknown content, while reading a document. The Smart Lookup is also available from the Review menu.
- Tell Me - This feature is available in all Office 2016 apps - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook. This is a helpful guide to the feature you need or to the result you want. You just type what you want to do in the Tell me dialog box and you’ll receive a list of possible commands to complete your work. In case you select an object in your document, an image for example, and ask for help, you’ll be offered commands specific to the selected object.
- Teamwork support features
- Sharing - Sharing has never been easier. With the Share function in the top-right corner you save your file to the cloud without navigating away from your work, and in the Share pane you can invite collaborators to view and edit your document. Saving documents in Microsoft's cloud services also gives you easy access to previous versions for editing or to copy texts and graphics from into the current version.
- Real time co-authoring - Thanks to the real-time collaboration functionality in Microsoft Word 2016, you and your teammates can exchange ideas and edit documents simultaneously, from different devices in different locations.
What do you get with Office 2016 Home and Business suite?
- Microsoft Word 2016 The Word 2016 is the ultimate text processing software which assist you in creating professional-looking documents, provides state-of-the-art editing features, and a number of new reviewing, and sharing tools. It comes with a fresh new layout, greater accessibility and a variety of helpful interactive tools. It’s a multi-platform app - you can work on your desktop, from your smartphone or even on the Web. All the new exciting features such as Tell Me, Smart Lookup and sharing and real-time co-authoring in the cloud are available with Word 2016. Another key improvement that makes your work trouble-free and saves much of your time is PDF file editing directly in Word.
- Microsoft Excel 2016 Excell 2016 comes with new analysis and forecasting features, while former add-ons, such as Powerpivot and Power Query are now built-in. Power Query can be accessed on the Data tab of the Ribbon in the Get & Transform section. It allows you to pull data for analysis from almost anywhere, including websites, SQL, Azure, Access, and other databases. Six new charts and graphs will give you more possibilities and more flexibility to visualise and analyse your data, and then to share the insights with your team in the cloud. The 2016 version adds box and whisker charts for statistical analysis, histograms for frequency data, Pareto charts; sunburst charts to show levels of a hierarchy; treemap charts and waterfall charts. New time series - in case you have historical, time-based data, you’ll be able with one click to make forecasts and predict future trends.
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2016 PowerPoint 2016 comes with the exceptional collaboration options that not only allow real-time co-authoring and co-editing, but make feedback easy and accessible. The program also provides smart design suggestions, contextual suggestions based on the content you add to slides, a new Designer sidebar, to shape your ideas in a professional presentation. The animation is greatly improved with the PowerPoint 2016's new transition, Morph, which allows smooth movement of objects across slides.
- Microsoft Outlook 2016 The 2016 version of Outlook, the favourite email managing software for millions of people and businesses comes with great new features, which utterly increase efficiency and productivity. Its upgrade will bring new improved calendars, various themes to customise the look of the window, Push Email Support to notify you about the arrival of any particular email, a new MyAnalytics add-in to help you work smarter and be more productive, based on your inbox and calendar, the new recent-documents feature for faster integration with the other Office apps and the Clutter, which prioritises your messages according to your preferences and sends the low-priority ones into the clutter folder. The Groups feature helps the user to set a group of people for a chat-like single conversation.
- Microsoft OneNote 2016 The outright collaborative app is the OneNote 2016. It also comes with new look of the tabs to match the other Office 2016 apps. With OneNote 2016 you can save information in virtually any format, including handwritten or typed notes, tables, charts, videos, pictures or audio commentaries and share it with your teammates. With the new add email@example.com you can send notes to yourself directly from your email. For more effective communication while working on a project, you can create a Team Notebook on a cloud drive. The OneNote 2016 is a multi-platform app, working with iOS, Android, Windows Phone, macOS, Windows, and as it exists also in a web-based format, you can access it through your browser from anywhere.
Number of Computers/Users1 Computer
License DurationOne Time Purchase
Delivery MethodInstant Download
Compatible Operating SystemsMac OS X Yosemite, Mac OS X El Capitan, Mac OS X Siera, Mac OS X High Sierra
We offer a 90 day Refund Policy if the following requirements ARE met:
1. The Software has not been downloaded to your Computer.
2. The Software has not been installed and/or attempted to be installed to your Computer.
3. The License Key(s) has not been activated.
4. The Order is not greater then 90 days old.
In the rare case there is an error on our part including our advertising, order process, etc, this will also qualify for a refund.
Buyers remorse or Operating System incompatibility does not qualify for this exception. It is the responsibility of the buyer to confirm their Operating System is compatible with the Software prior to purchasing. The compatible Operating Systems can be found on the product page in question.
If the above requirements ARE NOT met:
That sale is considered final and cannot be refunded.
It cannot be refunded because it has been downloaded, installed, and/or activated by you and cannot be used again by anyone else.
This is standard refund procedure for Computer Software no matter where you purchase it.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.