Parallels Desktop 12 for Mac is the simplest, most powerful solution for running Windows on Mac without rebooting. You can use Mac and Windows applications side-by-side, quickly switch between Mac and Windows, and run common Windows applications or the most demanding graphical apps, such as Visio or Adobe Photoshop without compromise. The most tightly integrated virtual machine solution, the Parallels Desktop 12 make Windows feels like part of the mac OS, and you can get the best of both worlds in a fast and effortless way.
- Run Windows on your Mac without rebooting
- Use Windows apps like they are native to Mac or PC
- Easily convert your existing PC or install a new Windows OS
- Optimized for Windows 10 and ready for macOS Sierra
- 500 GB of online backup storage* (for 1 year)
- Dozens more smart tools to simplify everyday tasks.
*Powered by Acronis
Run Windows and Mac Apps Side by Side
Choose your view to make Windows invisible while still using its applications, or keep the familiar Windows background and controls on your Mac.
Not Just for Windows
Run a wide array of operating systems including OS X, Windows 10, 8.1 & 7, Linux, and Google Chrome. You can run just about anything on your Mac!
Now Supporting Windows 10 and macOS
Run Windows 10 and macOS with ease. Use Microsoft Cortana, your virtual assistant, on your Mac.
Works with Boot Camp
Reuse your existing Boot Camp installation. Converting a virtual machine from Boot Camp is much easier and more intuitive than ever.
Switch from Your PC to Your Mac
We make it easy to get all of your files, applications, browser bookmarks, and more from your PC to your Mac; just follow the setup assistant.
Select productivity, games, design, or development, and Parallels Desktop 12 for Mac will optimize your virtual machine settings and performance for you.
Parallels Desktop Pro Edition gives your virtual machines more processing power. Up to 64 GB vRAM and 16 vCPUs per virtual machine lets you run even the most demanding applications.
Business Class Software
Keep IT in control of end user licenses and Windows virtual machines with a Unified Volume License Key, centralized license management, and advanced security features available in our Business Edition.
- Drag & drop files between Mac and Windows
- Copy & paste files or text between Mac and Windows
- Launch Windows apps right from the Dock
- Move your PC to Mac in a few easy steps
- Single cloud storage space between Mac and Windows
- Assign any USB devices to your Mac or Windows
- Retina Display support for Windows
- Run Windows in full screen
- Open files in Windows just by drag & drop
- Open any site in Microsoft Explorer right from Safari browser
- Apply Mac OS parental control to Windows apps
- Windows alerts in Mac Notification Center
- Mac dictation inside Windows applications
- The number of Unread emails shown in the Dock
- “Reveal in Windows Explorer” in OS X files menu
- Linked clones for VMs*
- Vagrant Provider*
- 16 vCPUs and 64 GB vRAM*
- Nested virtualization for Linux*
- Drag & drop files in OS X guests
- Real-time virtual disk optimization
- Create VM from VHD and VMDK disks*
- Drag & drop to create VM
- Disk Space Wizard optimizes your disk space
- Shared folders and printers for Linux VMs
- Windows apps in Launchpad
- Power Nap in Windows
- Use Force Touch to look up definitions
- New Virtual Machine Wizard
- Mission Control support
- The Presentation Wizard prevents most projector issues
- Drop files onto Outlook to create a new message
- Multi-language Keyboard Sync
- Share Bluetooth between Mac and Windows
- Mac OS X Guest support
- Spaces functionality for Windows apps
- Mission Control exposes your Windows apps
- DirectX 10 inside Windows
- Thunderbolt support
- Firewire support
- USB-C and USB 3.0 support
- Work without risk with Snapshots
- Safeguard your VM with encryption
- 2 GB video memory support
- Finder Tabs work with Windows apps
- and many more...