Compare Microsoft Office 365 Features
Microsoft Office 365 Home - Instant Download for Windows and Mac (5 Users)
Get the power of Microsoft Office 365 Home Premium with a one-year subscription and enjoy a variety of office applications including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher, and Access. With instant download for both Windows and Mac, you can start using Office 365 right away.
Why Choose Microsoft Office 365 Home?
- Access to all the latest versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote, Publisher, and Access for your Mac or PC.
- Capture ideas using a keyboard, pen, or touchscreen.
- Do more with your Word documents, such as inserting online videos and editing PDF content.
- Excel templates make it easy to set up and design your spreadsheets.
- Create stunning presentations with new design tools in PowerPoint.
- Take notes, draw, handwrite, type, click, or swipe in OneNote and have them synced across your devices.
- Outlook is automatically connected to your Microsoft web mail account and allows you to sync tasks and calendars.
- Work with pictures more easily in Publisher to add touch to your publications.
- Build and share a database app in Access.
Cloud Storage and Collaboration
With Office 365, you get 20GB of online storage with SkyDrive. Store your documents and files in the cloud and access them from any Internet connected PC or Mac, as well as other select devices. Share documents and files via Microsoft Outlook and collaborate seamlessly with email, shared calendars, and task-list tools.
60 Minutes of Free Skype Calls
Stay connected with 60 free Skype world minutes per month. Use these minutes to call phones in over 40 countries from any device where you have Skype installed, whether it's your mobile phone, tablet, TV, or other device.
As an Office 365 customer with an active subscription, you are entitled to the newest versions of the Office applications whenever they are available. You will be notified when a new version is released and can easily update your software to the latest version.
Install Office In Your Preferred Language
Choose the language you prefer to install Office in with your Office 365 subscription. You can manage your language preferences in My Account, giving you the flexibility to work in your preferred language.
Number of Computers/Users5 Users
Delivery MethodInstant Download
Compatible Operating SystemsWindows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows 11, macOS 14 Sonoma, macOS 13 Ventura, macOS 12 Monterey
Will buy again
I've used Microsoft Office for decades, and I used to consider it one of the best software products ever produced. But Microsoft has recently gone on a "modernizing" binge that has ruined it. They have tried to do too much too fast and the result is a mess. Fundamental features stop working after each update, causing complete loss of productivity. A slip-up in testing of a major product can be excused once, but it happens repeatedly now! They also continuously change the user interface, which requires constant re-learning. Microsoft Office has now become a huge time-waster for me. I'm looking at other options.
I'm forced to use this, and I hate it. Everything is over complicated, and there are really silly things like Microsoft Office isn't included. What's included is a wrapper for the website, which has a totally different interface from the standalone app. You can download the standalone app, but why not just include it? They don't even have the same features.
Great Quality, a must for any computer user
I've had all the word products up to 2007 when I retired. I finally update to 365 because I use two computers. I like the cloud saving addition although it needs help.1. (pro) I like that the thesaurus offers other words so you know you have the right word.2. (pro) The thesaurus in 365 is a vast improvement from earlier versions.3. (con) Right click menu (on a word to look up) is slow to bring up even on an I-7 processor.4. (con) Opening a document is not easy. Past templates are lost somewhere.5. (con) When you save a document, you must choose either locally or the cloud, you cannot choose both making it seem this software was designed for a Chromebook not a regular computer.6. (con) Changing template is too difficult.7. (con) The worse irritant is with page up and page down or ctrl-page up and ctrl-page down. If you search for anything, forever afterward hitting any of those keys will put you back in search unless you know an unpublished trick to make it stop. Numerous people have complained, yet Microsoft is not listening. Messaging boards have been talking about this for years.8. (con) If you have an older version (I have 2003 and 2007), every time you bring them up it goes into an installation for no reason at all. To make it stop, you must manually edit the reg file, something most people are reluctant to do.9. (con) In default programs, if you have other versions of word, sometimes the option of 365 is not available for a docx or dotx files.So overall I like some of the improvements, but the irritants are hard to live with.
Son used for laptop
This is the second year in a row purchasing MS Office 365. No issue on the download with my main PC. You sign into your MS account and follow the instructions carefully.
Bill Gates constantly lets us get use to a program we like then comes up with a newer program that is harder to use, difficult to get used to and more expensive. What's not to like? Office 365. I like what I was already using. Phooey on Gates and his ilk.
It does what it's supposed to do.
Microsoft doesn't care about user feedback. They have a design and they stick to it. Like sharing contacts between their applications and their own operating system. Or exporting contacts out of outlook to be used in other applications. Mail merge is still a nightmare.The Adobe OCR they claim to have for word is a joke. I typed a document in word. Save as a PDF and tried changing it back to a text document and it gets more then half wrong. Graphics? Forget about it .This is Microsoft's cow. They will milk it forever with minimum improvements.
We offer a 180 day Refund Policy if the following requirements ARE met:
1. The Software has not been successfully installed. (This is verifiable by us)
2. The Order is not greater then 180 days old.
In the rare case there is an error on our part including our advertising, order process, etc, this will also qualify for a refund.
If the above requirements ARE NOT met:
That sale is considered final and cannot be refunded.
It cannot be refunded because the Software has been used by you and cannot be used again by anyone else nor can it be revoked.
This is standard refund procedure for Software no matter where you purchase it.
This is the process to expect when Downloading your Software:
- After you place your order, you will receive an Order Confirmation Email.
- After your payment clears, you will receive another email that contains a link to access your Download page. This usually takes a couple minutes but may take longer in some instances.
- If you cannot locate this email, please check your spam or junk folder and also ensure you are checking the correct email address.
- After clicking this link, the Download page will contain a button to begin the Download of your Software. This page also contains your License Key(s).
- Click the button to begin the Download process and follow the prompts.
- During the Download and Install process, the software will at some point request you to enter your License Key(s).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.