Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 gives you more ways to create and share dynamic presentations with your audience than ever before. Exciting new audio and visual capabilities help you tell a crisp, cinematic story that’s as easy to create as it is powerful to watch.
In addition, PowerPoint 2010 enables you to work simultaneously with other people or post your presentation online and access it from virtually anywhere using the Web or your smartphone.
- BRING MORE ENERGY AND VISUAL IMPACT TO YOUR PRESENTATIONS - Save time and money by applying sophisticated photo effects without using additional photo-editing software programs. Transform your images into compelling, vibrant visuals by using new and improved picture editing features such as color saturation and temperature, brightness and contrast, and an advanced cropping tool, along with artistic filters such as blur, paintbrush, and watercolor.
- WORK WITH OTHERS WITHOUT HAVING TO WAIT YOUR TURN - PowerPoint 2010 redefines the way people can work together on presentations. With co-authoring, you can simultaneously edit the same presentation with individuals in different locations. You can also use Office Communicator or your instant messaging application to view the availability of others who are authoring a presentation with you and easily initiate a conversation without leaving PowerPoint.
- ADD A PERSONALIZED VIDEO EXPERIENCE - Embed and edit video files directly in PowerPoint 2010. Easily trim your video to show only relevant sections. Bookmark key points in a video for quick access or trigger animation to begin automatically when those bookmarks are reached. You can also set the video to fade in and out at specified intervals and apply a variety of video styles and effects—such as reflections, bevels, and 3-D rotation—to help you quickly capture your audience’s attention.
- IMAGINE JUST-IN-TIME SHOW AND TELL - Broadcast your PowerPoint 2010 presentations by sending out a URL so people can view your presentation on the Web. Your audience sees your slides in high fidelity, even if they don’t have PowerPoint installed. You can also turn your presentation into a high-quality video with narration to share with virtually anyone through e-mail, via the Web, or on DVD.
ACCESS YOUR PRESENTATIONS FROM MORE LOCATIONS AND ON MORE DEVICES - Post your presentations online and then access, view, and edit them from the Web or your Windows phone. With PowerPoint 2010 you can get things done according to your schedule across multiple locations and devices.
- CREATE HIGH-QUALITY PRESENTATIONS WITH STUNNING GRAPHICS - You don’t have to be a design expert to create professional-looking graphics. Use dozens of additional SmartArt layouts to create many types of graphics such as organization charts, lists, and picture diagrams. Transform words into impressive visuals that better illustrate your ideas. Create diagrams as easily as typing a bulleted list or convert text and images to a diagram in just a few clicks.