Be the architect of your PDFs
- Pages - Changing the page structure of PDFs can be annoying, but it doesn't have to be. Add, delete, reorder or extract pages from your PDF with ease.
- Combine - Looking up info from 50 different PDFs? Just combine them into a single file, one PDF at a time, until you have everything you need in one place.
- Labels & Bookmarks - Add page labels and bookmarks for important pieces of information to make PDF navigation easier or just to remember where you stopped reading your eBook.
Protect the files that matter
- Password - Securing your PDFs with passwords is one of the easiest, yet rock-solid ways of keeping important documents under your control at all times.
- Digital Certificates - Encrypting your vital PDFswith digital certificates brings your files' security to a whole new level. Better safe than sorry!
- Timestamps - When every second counts, placing Timestamps is the most reliable way of authenticating precisely when an action was taken.
Easy reading for the hungry mind
- Page Modes - Tweaking the page modes makes all the difference. Reading an eBook? Use the Single Continuous page mode. Cross-checking information? Switch to two-page mode.
- Bookmarks - It's midnight already? Time flies when you're reading a nice eBook. Continue where you left off by placing a bookmark.
- Print - Finetune the way you print. Select specific pages, their orientation, page mode, collation, sizing & number of copies.